Wholesale / Retailer / Contractor? Log in to view pricing Spring Hours 8 - 4:30 M-F *CLEARANCE - LOG IN NOT REQUIRED
Log in for Oregon Aquatics, Inc. Wholesale or Contractor Pricing
click image to view larger
Microbe-Lift Lice & Anchor Worm 16 oz.
Manufactures ID: LAWP16
Unused: 4,800 gal.
Treatment for Lice and Anchor Worms
MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm is the most effective treatment for diseases of fish caused by lice and anchor worms. When used as directed, MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm will not harm biological filtration and may be used on scaleless fish.
MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm may be used in any water temperatures above 40º F (4ºC).
MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm should be stored in the original container above 40ºF (4ºC) and under 100ºF (38ºC).
Do not store MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm in direct sunlight. Do not allowMICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm to freeze.
- 16 fl. oz. (478 mL.) (LAWP16) Treats 4,800 gal. (18,170 L.)
- 32 fl. oz. (946 mL.) (LAWP32) Treats 9,600 gal. (36,340 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 mL.) (LAWPG1) Treats 38,400 gal. (145,360 L.)
- Safe for use on all ornamental pond fish, reptiles, amphibians and mollusks.
- Must NOT be used where crayfish and other crustaceans are being cultured.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. Not for human or veterinary use.