Wholesale / Retailer / Contractor? Log in to view pricing Winter Hours 8 - 3:30 M-F *CLEARANCE - LOG IN NOT REQUIRED
Log in for Oregon Aquatics, Inc. Wholesale or Contractor Pricing
click image to view larger
MedFinn 1lb. medicated food **Unavailable due to new Gov. rules on Anti-biotics
Manufactures ID: MedF-1
MedFinn is a medicated feed based on Romet-TC. Romet-TC is a proven
effective broad spectrum antibiotic used in the commercial fish farming
trade, and is one of only three antibiotics approved for use in fish by
the FDA. AquaFinn has used their knowledge of commercial fish farming to
design a version of Romet-TC for the Koi and goldfish enthusiast that
adjusts dose and duration to safely maximize effectiveness. MedFinn
combines the safety and effectiveness of Romet-TC, with dosing formulas
to help you calculate the proper amount of feed needed based on the
weight of fish in your tank or pond, producing a very effective tool to
help eliminate internal bacterial infections.
MedFinn will treat most gram-negative bacterial infections:
- Ulcerative hemmhoragic septicemia: Large ulcers on the body of the fish
- Hemmhoragic septicemia with abdominal distension and exophiala:
General bleeding under the scales with a bloated abdomen often
accompanied by pop eye. May be called pine coning.
- Mouth and Fin Rot: Degeneration of the tissue in the mouth and on the fins. Affected areas are being eaten away.
- Columnaris on skin and gills: May look like white tufts or patches
and will lead to ulcerations and massive tissue loss. Can cause rapid
mortality when in the gills.
- Bacterial Gill Disease: Like columnaris and can cause rapid mortality.